- Certified Archivist
- Certified Document Imaging Architect
- Certified Information Professional
- Certified Records Manager
- Project Management Professional
Founder & Consultant
Mimi Dionne is a data scientist project manager who leverages best records and information governance practices with more than 15 years experience driving cross-functional teams through all phases of the project management life cycle.
Mimi builds enterprise-wide, cohesive project engagement across diverse groups of staff and their C-suite executives to execute innovative project solutions. She serves an integral role on successful, high profile electronic records and information governance implementations within the medical, government, legal, telecommunications, and energy sectors.
Mimi realized her love for organizing data while sorting notecards for a school project at her mother’s kitchen table. From that point on she said yes to every information governance opportunity she could find.
Before she founded MDC Mimi spearheaded multimillion-dollar electronic records capture system implementations exceeding cost, time, and quality management expectations.
Mimi completed her Master’s in Library and Information Science at the University of Texas, Austin in the year 2000. Before completing her Master’s Degree, she was an implementation analyst in Lansing, Michigan for the first federally funded electronic records management project.
Upon graduating, she returned to Houston to help an organization in the Medical Center restore and image its records after Tropical Storm Allison. She later assisted a local law firm prepare files during the Enron trial. She has worked in telecommunications, energy, healthcare and professional services firms.
Her work has taken her life to Lansing, Denver and Seattle, but Houston is home.
Mimi is Houston proud. She is a third generation native Houstonian who gathers often with her extensive family. She has 165 local relatives, and counting. Her greatest loves along side information management and her family are fitness, music, and making a difference as a volunteer with numerous organizations.
- Big Data Review (including Destruction and Disposition Algorithms)
- Budget Administration
- Change Management
- Content Architecture and Maps
- Disaster Preparation / Recovery
- ECM / ERM Softwares
- Information Destruction
- Infrastructure Development & Business Process Improvements
- ISO IT & Information Management Standards
- Lean Software Development
- MOSS 2007 / SharePoint 2010 / SharePoint 2013 (especially Records Center)
- Office 365 Records Management
- Project Management: Agile & Scrum
- Records Retention Schedules (both US-specific and global)
- Regulatory Compliance
- Waterfall Methodology